E-Safety / Cyber Bullying
Please click here to see our E-Safety document.
Useful E-Safety Links:-
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- Parent Info – Parent Info is a collection of articles, tips, expert advice and resources designed to help parents keep up with what their children are doing on-line.